After a ten month hiatus, I have decided to return to the blogging world! Since the last post was around my birthday, (exactly 10 months ago!) this post will just be a quick update- because it’s been a long ass time and no one wants to read about EVERYTHING that has happened in my life since then…
Here are the Top 10 Highlights:
- I turned 25! My dream age. My best friend, Kelly, threw me THE MOST AMAZING birthday party EVER. Everything was covered in pink, glitter & gold. Instead of a birthday cake, she handed out “birthday cake” shots with a rim of pink frosting & sprinkles! Also, there was champagne. ❤
- I adopted a dog!! The cutest dog in the entire world. He is a Jack Russell Terrier and Chihuahua mix! I named him Gizmo but he also goes by Twizzy (Twizzler was his birth name). Unfortunately, also goes by Jizzy or Snowball, nicknamed by my brothers.
- In June, went to visit my ABFF Michele in Seattle – we got matching BFF tattoos.
- Family came to visit multiple times which was really nice – they came to celebrate my sister-in-law becoming a Mesta!
- I saw Blink-182, A Day to Remember, The All-American Rejects, Sublime With Rome, 311, Wiz Khalifa, and Snoop Dogg this past Summer! Had an absolute blast every time!
- I dated a guy in the summer and I had a boyfriend for a couple of months this past winter.
- My best friend from England, Mathew, came to visit me for two weeks this past November – we got BFF tattoos, though this time not matching.
- My brother got MARRIED! Ah, and that was an amazing time. From all of the pre-wedding celebrations to the night itself!
- I got another tattoo – inspired by not only my parents love for each other, but also what they created with that love.
- OH! & I returned to school. 🙂 ..so there’s that.
Yep. 25 has been pretty great so far.
Sorry for taking a long break, more to come!
Edited by: Sladerade aka Lauren Slade